Title 1 Annual Meeting, 2023
Join us on October 18, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. for St. Louis Voices Academy's Annual Title 1 Meeting.
The purpose of the Title I annual parent meeting is to inform parents about our Title I Grant program, their right to be involved in their child’s education, and how our academy uses the grant funds to fund student academic support and intervention. These sessions will answer the questions:
- What is targeted Title I? What is school-wide Title I?
- What are the Title I Grant Program requirements?
- What is the school’s curriculum and forms of assessment?
- How can parents and families get involved?
- What resources are available for students who qualify for this assistance?
The meeting will conclude with an open Q&A. Following the meeting, a brief survey will be distributed to collect feedback from attendees.
Questions about this event or Title I: Please email Dr. West at email@example.com.